Urban Lullaby Urban Lullaby

Really good

This is a really good instrumental. Nice and relaxed-something you don't hear in hip hop too often. The sound quality is great and that deep bass works great. The track does get a bit repetitive though...however still a really good track. (what was wrong with the name dj cycosis?)

cKs - Blurry Reality cKs - Blurry Reality

sick instrumental

A sick instrumental. I like the strings from the beggining. Were they programmed or sampled? Also the beat was really good and i liked the sort of layed back, ambient feel to the whole track.Chinese pipe things were good as well. Altogether it sounded really original. Check out one of my hip hop tracks sometime- maybe even give me some tips!

coMpLekS responds:

nah, this track was all me. No samples or loops involved. glad you liked it man. ill def hit up ur stuff sometime thx for the review.

- k

Madvillainy Madvillainy

Finally someone who's heard Madvillainy!

F***ing cool track. You got that rough sound quality of Madlib's beats in this. The beat is f***ing awesome. The use of star wars sample was great. Only a 7 for diversity though 'cause it gets a bit repetitve. Still a great track though. Oh and one more thing you must have good taste in music 'cause "Madvillainy" is one of the sickest rap albums ever! Keep on doing what you're doing.